Owners of the Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S now have a reason to celebrate. The Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNF3 [E330SKSUCNF3] android update has recently been released for Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S. If you have no clue on how to update your phone on this, welcome to TechGipsy where we provide updating and rooting tips. To update your Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S with the latest release of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNF3, go through the steps given below. But first of all take a look on the pre-requisites which are essential for any update or rooting process.
TechGipsy will no way be responsible for any damage that might occur to your Galaxy device during the update. You must carry out the below stated steps at your own risk. However it is very much unlikely that any damage will occur to your device.
- All important data and files of your Galaxy device should be provided a good back-up before this update.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- The USB drivers for the Galaxy device should be downloaded and installed in the computer at first.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, keep at least maintain a minimum of 75% charge before starting the update.
- First of all download the above said files and place on your computer.
- Then Put your Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Power Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S into download mode.
- Then launch Odin on your PC and connect the Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S to the PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with PC is successful.
- Next extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNF3 earlier downloaded on your PC in step 1.
- Now that you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNF3, press “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file.
- Next press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option and wait still your SHV-E330S restarts.
And voila! You are now done with the updating your Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S. Go ahead and experience the KitKat fun in your Galaxy device. In case of any issues, get back to us via the comment section. For more tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.