XDA Developers have launched the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix v5.7.0 ROM for the T-Mobile LG V10 H910 Smartphone. Because this is a Custom ROM based on the new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, it will bless your Smartphone with a number of new advanced features and simultaneously will enhance your Mobile experience. If you have not installed the Marshmallow OS still now and is a fan of new Custom ROMs, then you shouldn’t waste time and install the Custom ROM on your T-Mobile LG V10 H910 Smartphone right away following the below given procedure.
The Resurrection Remix v5.7.0 ROM is based on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM & AOSP build and is about to add a number of new features on your Smartphone that include quick settings tiles, Android N style “No recents” activity, bunch of alpha and smart layer headers, Fully charged notification toggle, improvised UI and many other features. But before you initiate the Custom ROM update, make sure to follow the guidelines mentioned below. These pre-requirements are much required for an error free and successful firmware installation. But before starting the update, remember we at TechGipsy will not be responsible if anything inconvenient happens to your Smartphone because of the update.
Among the pre-requirements, your Smartphone needs to get rooted and installed with the latest Custom Recovery image before update. Also you should create a complete backup for your Smartphone (A Nandroid Backup) since your Mobile data might vanish during installation. You must install the T-Mobile LG V10 H910 drivers on your Smartphone to connect it easily to your PC. You should also enable the USB debugging option before the update and after disable it. Among other important needs, your Smartphone and PC needs to get disabled from any antivirus link if you are using.
Maintain at least 75% power back up on your T-Mobile LG V10 H910 to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG V10 H910
- First of all download the Marshmallow Resurrection Remix v5.7.0 ROM and Gapps file for your T-Mobile LG V10 H910.
- Then connect your T-Mobile LG V10 H910 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM & the Gapps files to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files one after another & wait still both the files get flashed on your T-Mobile LG V10 H910 Smartphone.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and tap “reboot system now”.
That’s all! Now you have finally installed the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix v5.7.0 ROM on your T-Mobile LG V10 H910 Smartphone. In case you face any issues in the update process, ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.