Here comes the Android 6.0 Marshmallow unofficial OmniROM Custom ROM update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6810. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 can now be enriched with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM. Since there is scarce hope of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware getting rolled for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, so the Marshmallow Custom ROM is the only way left for the users. But how to flash this new ROM on your Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6810? Very simple. Have a look below on the process.
The Custom ROM is meant for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 and is supposed to bring a number of changes in the performance of Smartphone. But before you initiate the Custom ROM update, make sure to follow the guidelines mentioned below. These pre-requirements are much required for an error free and successful firmware implementation. But before starting the update, make sure that TechGipsy will not remain responsible for anything inconvenient happens to your Smartphone because of the update.
Among the pre-requirements, your handset needs to get rooted and installed with the latest Custom Recovery image before update. Also you should create a complete backup for your handset (A Nandroid Backup) since your Galaxy Tab data might vanish during installation. You must install the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 drivers on your tab to make it connect easily to your PC. You should also enable the USB debugging option before the update and after disable it. Among other important needs, your Galaxy Tab and PC needs to get disabled from any antivirus link if you are using.
Maintain at least 75% power back up on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
- First of all download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OmniROM6 ROM and Gapps file for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM & the Gapps files to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Galaxy Tab, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files one after another & wait still both the files get flashed in your T-Mobile HTC One M8 handset.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and tap “reboot system now”.
That’s all! Now you have finally installed the OmniROM6 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Smartphone. In case you face any issues in the update process, ping me in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.