Are you a user of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 device? Then we have a great news for you. The latest reports reveal that Samsung has started rolling out the latest Android 4.3 XXUBNG2 firmware update for the Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 in Vietnam and Malaysia. If you are an user of the same device and want to further update your device with the latest Android 4.3 XXUBNG2 firmware (codenamed N750XXUBNG2), then I am here with this step-by-step guide for you. Updating your Smartphone after following this article is quite easy and takes a few minutes only. In my previous article I had let you know the different steps one must follow for updating Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi (SM-T230) with Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANG1 Firmware. And in this article of mine I shall inform you the steps to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo with the newest Android 4.3 XXUBNG2 Firmware. Just follow the steps and make your work done.
But before that you need to take care of certain requirements, so that your update will not be a failure, nor you will brick or lose any important data from your device.
Double check the Name and model of your Android device before initiating the update since this guide is meant for only the Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750) and implementing the procedure in other devices might hard brick your device. [highlight]Anyways, TechGipsy will not remain responsible for any sort of damage or data loss that your device might experience during the installation process. [/highlight]So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Galaxy Note 3 Neo should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update will erase all your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the Galaxy Note 3 Neo drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung and install those to your PC.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 4.3 XXUBNG2.zip (Vietnam & Malaysia) file for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo and extract it on the desktop of your Computer. Now download Odin_v3.09.zip.
- Then Put your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Power Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo device into download mode.
- Then connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo to the PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, click on “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted 4.3 XXUBNG2 folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait still your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750) restarts.
Congratulations!! You are now done with the updating your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750) Smartphone. Go ahead and experience the KitKat fun in your Galaxy device. In case of any issues, get back to me via the comment section. I shall definitely come out with a solution for you. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.