In the last article I informed you the steps to flash Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANK1 Firmware to Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HU Smartphone and this article would be of great use users who would be searching for the same. And now in this article, I will guide you through the steps to update your Galaxy Young Plus TV GT-S6293T to the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean S6293TVJUANK1 firmware via Odin method. The task is quite easy and will both fix the existing bugs in your Smartphone and will bless you with brand new features that will multiply your Android experience. But to perform the task you need to properly read and understand the guide that I have brought here today for you. What you have to do is to follow the article and soon you can update your Galaxy Young Plus TV GT-S6293T to the latest official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware.
This article is only for the proud owners of Galaxy Young Plus TV device who want to further upgrade it to the latest 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. You have two options for the update. After getting the OTA notification, just you have to click on the firmware to download it and follow the appearing instructions on your screen to update it further. But in case you don’t get the OTA update on your device or have already missed it, then you can follow the manual update method. But before that you need to fill certain conditions, otherwise called per-requirements for this update. Take a keen look on the requirements here.
Double check the Name and model of your device before initiating the update since this guide is meant only for the Young Plus TV GT-S6293T and implementing the procedure in other devices might soft/hard brick your device. Anyways, TechGipsy will not remain responsible for any sort of damage or data loss the device might undergo during the installation process. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Young Plus TV GT-S6293T should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update might erase your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be per-loaded with Young Plus TV drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 4.1.2 VJUANK1.zip file for your Galaxy Young Plus TV device and extract it on the desktop of your Computer. Now download Odin v3.09.zip.
- Then Put your Galaxy Young Plus TV into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Volume Up Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Galaxy Young Plus TV Smartphone into download mode.
- Then launch Odin on your PC and connect the Galaxy Young Plus TV to the PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, press “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted VJUANK1 folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait still your Galaxy Young Plus TV restarts.
And Congratulations! You are now successfully done with the updating your Galaxy Young Plus TV GT-S6293T. Go ahead and experience the new Jelly Bean features in your Galaxy device. In case of any issues, get back to us via the comment section. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.