If you are a user of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE, then get set to enjoy the newest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS on your device. Do make haste as the third party Devs have recently launched a Marshmallow Custom ROM update namely CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it’s readily available to get flashed on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE. What now you need to do is to follow the below given steps and this will guide you through the steps to flash this brand new Custom ROM on your device.
But before that take some time to meet the requirements that are essential. Without filling the requirements if you proceed to the update, then your process will be a complete failure and hence don’t blame us then. Because this is a third party file, so the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE Smartphone will void and you might face such unexpected issues on your Smartphone for which we at Androidjee will not be blamed. So think twice if you really want to flash this new Marshmallow Custom ROM on your device because risk of the update is yours.
- First of all make sure that you use this update only for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE model and not for any other device. Else your device might get corrupted or bricked.
- Make sure that your device is running the stock Android OS and doesn’t run any Custom ROM. Else the update will not be successful.
- Make sure to pre-install the latest Android SDK packages and sub-drivers on your PC as the drivers will help you connect your Android device to your PC. If your Smartphone is not detected by your PC even then, you have to download & install the Google USB Drivers on your PC.
- Enable the USB Debugging option on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications.
- Disable any antivirus program you are running on your Smartphone and PC. you can reactivate the antivirus programs once the update is finished.
- Above all keep at least 60% battery power back up on your PC so that your Nexus device will not shut down while the update is on process. Else, there are chances that your device will brick.
Steps to flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- First of all download the CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM and Gapps (search from Google) file for your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE to your PC via USB & then move the Custom ROM & the Gapps files to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files one after another & wait still both the files get flashed in your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE handset.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and tap “reboot system now”.
Congratulations. Finally you have wrapped things up. The installation process is finished now. Following the steps you will easily flash the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM file on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE. In case any issues are confronted during update, ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution to that.