In my previous article I let you know the steps to Update Your Galaxy K Zoom (SM-C115) Smartphone with latest Android KitKat Firmware
. The article I hope must have been of some use to the readers who would would have been desperate to bring a change in their day-to-day mobile experience. Right? And today in this article I will make you go through the step-by-step guide to Update
your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone with Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1 Firmware
via the Odin method. The task is quite easy and will both fix the existing bugs in your Smartphone and will bless you with brand new features
that will enrich your Android KitKat experience. But to perform the task you need to solely read and understand the guide that I have brought here for you. Just follow this article with the given steps and within a few minutes you will be able to successfully update your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone to the latest official Android KitKat 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1 Firmware.
This article is for all those proud owners of the Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone who want further to upgrade their device to the latest android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1 firmware. We have two options for you. This update has gone on floor in Philippines and the users living in the same region will get a notification carrying the firmware in their device (since its an OTA update) to update it further. After getting the notification just they have to click on the firmware to download it and follow the appearing instructions on their screen to update it further. But if you are a user living outside the region or even living within the region, yet can’t wait till the update hits your device, then you can follow the manual update method i have mention below. But before that you need to fill certain conditions, otherwise called pre-requirements for this update. Take a keen look on the requirements here.
Double check the Name and model of your device before initiating the update since this guide is meant only for the Samsung GalaxyAce NXT (SM-G313HZ)Smartphone and utilizing the procedure in other devices might corrupt your device. [highlight]Anyways, TechGipsy will not remain responsible for any sort of damage or data loss the device might undergo during the installation process[/highlight]. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update will erase all your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be per-loaded with the Galaxy Ace NXT drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANG1.zip file for your Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone and extract it on the desktop of your Computer. Now download Odin v3.09.zip.
- Then Put your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Power Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) into download mode.
- Now connect the GalaxyAce NXT (SM-G313HZ) to the PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, press “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file 4.4.2 extracted DBU0ANG1 folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait still your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) restarts.
And Congratulations! You are now successfully done with the updating your Galaxy Ace NXT (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone with the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANG1 firmware. Go ahead and experience the KitKat fun in your Galaxy device. In case of any issues, get back to me via the comment section. Also forget not to mention your new KitKat experience via massage. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.