Hello all Huawei smartphone users! As you know, unlocking Bootloader is the first primary process to install custom recovery, root as well as flash Custom ROMs for your Huawei device. So in this post we will explain how to unlock the bootloader of your Huawei phone. Follow these steps to do this.
- Unlocking the Bootloader on your Huawei device might cause the warranty loss of your Smartphone. So ensure that we will not take responsibility for the any sort of loo-fall that your device might undergo during the unlocking process. So go through every step of the tutorial properly before starting the process. The tutorial is exclusively for the Huawei Smartphone and if you use it with other devices that might end with serious concerns.
- Charge your device at least 60 % before starting the process.
- Make a full backup of your device to avoid losing important data.
- At first, enable Developer Options (Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap On “Build Number” 7 times to enable it)
- Then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlock (Settings > Developer Options > Tick on the “OEM Unlock”).
- Download and install USB Drivers for your Huawei Devices on your computer
- Download and Install Huawei ADB & Fast Boot Drivers, here
- Register an account in Huawei Emui Page to get the unlock code
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of all Huawei Devices:
- Go to Huawei Emui Page and login your account. If you do not have any account, create one.
- Agree terms and condition, then click on the Next button.
- Here, provide the information about your device and press the Submit button.
- Once you do it correctly, you will get a 16-digit password to unlock your device.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Type the bellow command in cmd window and press enter. Then, your device will your device boot into bootloader mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, enter the below command:
fastboot oem unlock your-unlock-password
- After that, you will see “your-unlock-password”, put there your 16 digit unlock code which you just received from the Huawei Emui Page.
- Then the process will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete and reboot your device.
Also read: Few easy steps to Unlock LG V20 Bootloader
Enjoy! You have successfully unlocked Bootloader of all Huawei Devices. If you face any issues during the unlocking process, then don’t forget to get back to us via the comment section