Are you a Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V Smartphone user? Then I have a fabulous news for you. Recent reports convey that the XDA Dev has introduced a brand new custom ROM named OvrDriVE S7 Edge Port V3.4 to enrich your Smartphone with the pave the Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. But you might think how! No worries as I have a step-by-step guide just for you here. Updating your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 following this article is quite easy and takes few minutes only. Just follow the below given steps and make your work done. But before that you need to take care of certain requirements, so that neither your update will be a failure, nor you will brick or lose any important data from your device.
Double check the Name and model of your Android device before initiating the update since this guide is meant only for the Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V users & hence you shouldn’t use it in any other devices. Apart, you will also lose the warranty of your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 because of the update. Your device might brick, get bugged or you might mark issues unfamiliar on your device for which we at TechGipsy will not remain responsible. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
Also Read: How to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Phronesis MM v1.2 ROM on Canadian Galaxy Note 3
Before initiating the update process you must root your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V and install the latest Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP) on it. Remember, this update is exclusively meant for the Verizon Galaxy Note 4. If you use this ROM in any other device, then there are chances of your device getting bugged or bricked. Also enable the USB Debugging option in your Android device before starting the update. Install the Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V drivers on your PC which will help you to connect your handset successfully to your PC. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown of your device during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the OvrDriVE S7 Edge Port V3.4 ROM and H vitamin kernel for your Verizon Galaxy Note 4.
- Then connect your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM file and the H vitamin kernel to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your Motorola Moto X Style.
- Then choose “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the Custom ROM file which you moved to your SD Card of your Galaxy Note in step II. Now click install.
- Follow the same procedure to install H vitamin kernel on your Galaxy Note.
- Wait still both the files get flashed on your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Congrats! Now you have successfully installed the OvrDriVE S7 Edge Port V3.4 ROM ROM on your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. This Custom ROM will help you enjoy a number of improvised features on your handset and will allow you to customize your device in a way you want. If any issues created during the update, then feel free to get back to me via the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution to your issues.