Released in October 2012, the Google Nexus 10 tablet owns a beautiful 10.1 inch display with the2560 x 1600 resolution designed and manufactured by Samsung. Inside is a Exynos 5250 dual core processor which clocks at 1.7GHz processor, GPU Mali-T604 and 2GB of RAM.
As the first launch in 2012, Google Nexus 10 was an impressive tablet and worked incredibly well until now but the higher requirements of the Android operating system have brought forward more demanding apps and games. Therefore, to get the best performance in the Google Nexus 10, you may consider rooting the tablet. In this article, we will show you how to root your Nexus 10 just by one-click method.
How to Root Google Nexus 10 with one-click method
Before performing the root process, you will first have to unlock bootloader your Nexus 10. To do this, you just follow the simple steps below:
- First, install fastboot on your PC. Extract the zip file and store them in a folder on desktop.
- Then, power off your Nexus.
- Hold down the Volume up, Volume down and Power buttons together until the green robot, and the word “Start” display on the screen.
4. Now your device is in the fastboot
5. Connect your tablet with the computer using a USB cable
6. Open command prompt (cmd) with administrator on your PC. You can go to “start -> run -> type “cmd” and right-click to run with administrator.
7. Navigate to the folder you have saved the fastboot tool.
8. In cmd, enter the command: “fastboot devices” to display the device ID
9. Up next, type in “fastboot oem unlock”.
10. A warning message will appear on your Nexus 10. Confirm the process by choosing Yes.
11. Once your device reboots, that means you unlock bootloader successfully
Now, it is ready to root your Google Nexus 10
- Back up all your data in case there is something wrong while rooting
- Download the Android SDK and the Superboot app
- Install Android SDK and extract Superboot on your PC
- Power off your Nexus 10 and boot it into the fastboot mode (hold down hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, Power buttons together)
- Up next, connect your device with the computer via USB cable
- The computer will now install drivers to recognize your device
- Then, navigate to the folder you have extracted the Superboot and click on the superboot-windows file for starting the root process
8. Do not press anything while the computer does the process. Just wait until the process ends.
9. The device should reboot automatically. Now, disconnect your Nexus with the computer.
Congratulations! You have rooted your Nexus 10 tablet successfully. The SuperSU app will appear on the menu screen.
Here is the easy instruction to root Google Nexus 10.If there are problems while trying to do one of the above steps, you can leave the comments in the box below and share the issues with us so that we can help you out.