The Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 XT1575 Smartphone users if interested to enjoy a more improvised and powerful Android experience, then we have an option for them. One new unofficial yet powerful Custom ROM is now available for the Motorola Moto X Pure Edition Smartphone. The ROM is named as Android 6.0 Marshmallow Indian MM and is based on AICP 11.0 Nightly builds. This Custom ROM is comparatively stable in nature and hence can be used by you. You will also find many other great features included in this Custom ROM and it will fix the existing bugs in the stock Android firmware.
Because it’s not an official Custom ROM update, so it will void the warranty of your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 and you can’t retrieve it back. Similarly you have to install the latest Custom Recovery image (TWRP or CWM) on your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 before starting the update. Undoubtedly, the new firmware will bring considerable changes in your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 handset and will make it more noteworthy for use. But at the same time you might face certain issues or bugs in your device because of the update for which we at TechGipsy will not remain responsible.
Remember, this update is exclusively meant for the Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015. If you use this installation file in any other device, then there are chances of your device getting bricked. Enable the USB Debugging option in your handset before the update and disable it post update. Maintain at least 75% power back up on your Android device to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Most importantly create a full back of your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 so that you will not permanently lose the pictures, videos, songs and all other important data on your device. It’s mandatory since during installation of the update, all data in your device will be erased.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Indian MM AICP 11.0 Nightly Custom ROM and Gapps (search from Google) file for your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now click Install and wait still the files get flashed in your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 one after another.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Congrats! You have successfully updated your Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 Smartphone to the brand new Android 6.0 Marshmallow Indian MM AICP 11.0 Nightly Custom ROM. Updating your Smartphone following the procedure given above is quite easy and hence mustn’t create any issues for you. Still you face any issues, hesitate not to ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.