Well, you have downloaded the new Fire Emblem: Heroes for your iOS device, but when opening and load it for a little bit, you see then it be crashed right after. But this does not happen to everyone as there is a common issue with Nintendo games every time a new game is released for iPhone and iPad. If you have read, Super Mario Run gets crashed on jailbroken iPhone/ iPad. So if Fire Emblem Heroes is also crashing on your device, you can probably know the reason behind it.
Fire Emblem Heroes for iPhone/ iPad requires a stable internet connection even when almost its gameplays and features are offline. So, if you get crashing issues in when launching the game, here are several ways to fix it.
How to Fix Fire Emblem Heroes Crashing on Jailbroken iOS devices
- Launch Cydia from your Home screen and tap on the Search icon
- Type in tsProtector and go to its sorcue page
- Download and Install tsProtector 8+ (for iOS 8&9)
- Once the tweak is installed, go to the Settings on your device
- Scroll down and select Black List Apps
- Here, find “Emblem Heroes” in the list and toggle it on
The jailbroken iDevices cannot play Fire Emblem Heroes as the Nintendo doesn’t want users to cheat the game when playing it. As soon as you turn it on, you can play the game on your iPhone without any issue.
Also see: Tips to hack Super Mario Run on iOS devices
How to Fix Fire Emblem Heroes Crashing on Non-jailbreak devices
Some people have reported that the game still got crashed when launching it even if they didn’t jailbreak their iOS device. If this happens to your device right now, you should try some of the methods below.
- Restart your iPhone/ iPad.
- Open App Switcher to force quit the game
- If available, go to the App Store and install the latest update of the game
- Delete Fire Emblem Heroes and re-install it
Hope that will help you! If the issue is not solved after trying above methods, let’s know in the comment section below, we’ll have other solutions to help you out.