Yes, its here! The Samsung SM-G350E model has now received the Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA] update. This update brings quite a lot of significant changes to the Samsung device and so, it is a green signal for owners of this device to go for the update. Of course, Owners of this smart phone can give their phone this update via OTA or KIES but those who have not received the notification for this update need not worry since we present to you a guide on how to manually update Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA [G350EXXU0ANFA] on Samsung SM-G350E.
TechGipsy will no way be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device during the updating process. You must carry out the steps at your own risk only. However it is not very likely that any such damage will occur to your phone by following the steps. Also, this is only applicable to Samsung SM-G350E model and should not be tried on other variants.
- A Samsung SM-G350E
- A computer to download required files
- USB cable
- Installed USB drivers for Samsung SM-G350E in the computer
- Enable the USB debugging option.
- Keep your phone fully charged or at least maintain a minimum charge of 80% in it.
- Back up all important files and data in your Samsung device that you don’t want to lose
- First of all download the above said files and place those on your PC. After put your Samsung SM-G350E into download mode by following the steps given below.
Turn off your Samsung SM-G350E.
Then, press its volume down button, Power button and Home button simultaneously.
After a warning message displays, press your Samsung SM-G350E Power button again to put it into download mode.
- Now launch the downloaded Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G350E to your PC via USB cable.
- Odin will display a message in the bottom left corner after connecting your Samsung SM-G350E with your PC.
- Next, extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA on your PC downloaded earlier.
- After successfully extracting the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANFA, press “AP/PDA” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file.
- Now, press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
- Thereafter, wait until your SM-G350E restarts.
And there you are! Your device will take around 4-5 minutes to reboot. But once successfully reboots, you will be able to enjoy the latest update G350EXXU0ANFA on your Samsung device. In case of any issues, get back to us via the comment section. For more tech news, updating and rooting tips, keep visiting TechGipsy.