Now it’s the turn of the Sony Smartphone device users post Nexus, LG & Samsung. Now they can flash the brand new Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware to your handset. Reportedly, the Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone from Sony can now be updated to the Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware. The Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP RC2 (V5) Custom ROM is now available for the Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone and you can finish the task within a few minutes after following the below given flashing guide. But before that you need to root and install CWM Recovery in your handset since it’s the initial priority. Among other requirements, you need to create a full back for your Sony Xperia Smartphone since the installation might wipe out all data from your handset. Also there are some other requirements. Take a look on those below.
Remember, this update is exclusively purposed for the Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone. If you use this instillation file in any other device, then there are chances of your device getting bricked. Also enable the USB Debugging option in your handset before the update. To do that visit Settings>About US section in your Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone. Also install the Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w drivers on your handset which will help you to connect your Smartphone successfully to your PC. Also maintain at least 75% power back up to make the update process smooth and tense freee. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash RC2 (V5) Custom ROM to Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w
- First of all download the AOSP RC2 (V5) Custom ROM for your Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM to the SD carrd of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the .zip file from your SD card which you had moved to your Smartphone in step II.
- Now click Install and it will take sometime to flash the firmware in your Sony Xperia Acro S LT26w Smartphone.
- Oce the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Now your Smartphone will restart with the brand new Android 5.0 Lollipop Custom ROM in your handset. You shouldn’t face any issues in the update pprocess. Still you face any issues, hesitate not to ping me back in the commengt section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.