Hello all Samsung Galaxy Note 5 users! If you feel bored with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow version on your handset, and want to experience Android 7 Nougat on your Note 5, we now have the solution for you. Now in this post, we shall show you step-by-step guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone with the Android 7.0 Nougat
Since this is an unofficial Custom ROM, so your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 might occur issues, which you might have never faced before. Now question arises, How to install this ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Smartphone? It’s a very simple process and you can materialize the task just by following the below given steps. But before that definitely meet the pre-requirements. TechGipsy will not remain responsible, so only proceed for the update if you dare to take the risk yourself.
Besides, your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 needs to be rooted and installed with the latest TWRP/CWM Recovery before starting the update. Apart, you need to make a complete backup for your Galaxy as your device data might vanish during the update. You must install the Samsung USB drivers on your device to make it connect easily to your PC. You should also enable the USB debugging option on your Android device before update and after disable it. Among other important needs, you need to disable any antivirus link if you are using in your device and PC. Maintain at least 60% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during the Custom ROM update. Now let’s take a look on how to update Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Steps to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat ROM & Gapps for your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM file and the Gapps file to the internal storage of your device. After that, power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, unplug the USB cable and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved in.
- Now install the files one after another in your device and wait still the files are flashed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Once the flashing is finished, return to the recovery menu in your device and select “reboot system now.”
Also see: How to get Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S4
That’s all you need to do. Wait for the device reboots. Great! Now you can test the Android 7.0 Nougat features on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. In case of any issues, inform us in the comment section, we shall find out some solution for you.