Do you have a Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H Smartphone? Do you wanna experience the new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow features on your handset? Then a new Custom ROM i.e. Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Cyanogemod 13 is ready to fill your desire. But how to flash this new Custom ROM on your device? Very simple. Just follow the below given few steps and you will be done in a few minutes. Post update, you can test this new Marshmallow Custom ROM on your handset instantly. All credit for this Custom ROM goes to , the prominent XDA developer who has introduced this new Custom ROM. But there is possibility of your device facing few issues or bugs post update. Remember, we shall not remain responsible if anything such happens. It’s all your responsibility.
Besides, your handset needs to get rooted and installed with a Custom Recovery image before update. Apart, you need to create a complete backup for your handset since your data might vanish during the update. You must install the Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H drivers on your handset to make it connect easily to your PC. You should also enable the USB debugging option before update and after disable it. Among other important needs, you need to disable any antivirus link if you are using in your device. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
NB: Your Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H handset needs to get rooted and installed with latest Recovery Image before initiating this process.
Steps to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H
- First of all download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM & Gapps (search from Google) for your Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM file and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files one after another in your Smartphone and wait still the firmwares are flashed on your Samsung Galaxy E5.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you have to do. Wait still the update finishes. Great!! Now you can test to experience the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM in your Smartphone. In case of any issues, inform me via the comment section. I shall find out some solution for you.