Hello Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A320FL users! We have good news for you. Samsung rolled a new firmware update with the build name A320FLXXU1AQE1/E2/F4 for your device. Now you can further upgrade your device to the new Marshmallow OS using the above mentioned Firmware i your concerned regions. Isn’t it a great news? The update has been rolled in a number of countries as you will find in the download link. The Samsung Galaxy A3 is one of the most popular handsets with a number of high-end features and the update brings the new Samsung apps, a number of improvements with existing bug fixes, and the Android security fixes for the month of July.
We know you must be loving your Samsung Galaxy A3, but it can be made better once you flash the latest firmware on your handset. If you want to upgrade further your Smartphone, then we are here with the step-by-step guide for you. Follow the steps given in this guide and you can easily update your device with the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. However, before that you need to meet certain requirements so that your update will not be a failure and any important data will not be lost in your device. So take a quick look on the pre-requirements.
First, check the name and model of your smartphone before starting the update as this guide is meant only for the Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A320FL Smartphone and implementing the procedure on other devices might brick your device. Remember, TechGipsy will not be responsible for any sort of damage or data loss during the installation. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A320FL should be backed up before the update, as it will erase all your important data.
- You also need a computer and original USB cable for the update.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A320FL drivers since that will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung and install on your PC.
- The USB debugging option of your handset should be enabled at first. To enable, go to Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, tap on the Developer Options in Settings. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 65% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- At first download the Android 6.0.1 A320FLXXU1AQE1/E2/F4.zip file for your Samsung Galaxy A3 and extract it on the desktop of your PC. Now download Odin v3.12.zip, here
- Then Put your Samsung Galaxy A3 into download mode by first powering off the phone and then pressing its ‘Volume Down’ button, ‘Power’ Button and ‘Home’ Button at a time. Then, press the ‘Volume Up’ Button after a you see a warning message appearing on your screen, to put your device handset into the download mode.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC using a USB cable and launch Odin.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of your Galaxy Smartphone to your PC is successful.
- Now click on “AP/PDA” in Odin & choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow folder. Make sure you have unchecked the re-partition option first.
- Next, select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 10-15 minutes. Wait still your Samsung Galaxy A3 reboots.
That’s all! You have now updated your Samsung Galaxy A3 to its latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware. Now experience the new features in your Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone. In case of any issues, get back to us via the comment section. We shall definitely come out with a solution. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.com.