The OnePlus 3T A3003 users can now upgrade their Smartphone to the unofficial yet powerful Android 8.0 Oreo LunuxOS Alpha v1.0 ROM. By flashing this Custom ROM on your device, you make your handset open up for customization and also it will be launched with bundle of applications which will are suitable for your day-to-day activities. So are you interested to flash this Custom ROM on your device? If yes, then here is how you can pursue the task.
As this is an unofficial Custom ROM, so your OnePlus 3T A3003 might undergo issues which are absolutely unfamiliar for you, but we shall not be blamed for that later. Remember, by installing this Custom ROM on your OnePlus 3T A3003, you have void your warranty and you have to bear all charges of your device from your poke in future.
First, your device needs to be installed the latest TWRP/CWM Recovery before update. Besides, you need to create a full backup for your OnePlus 3T A3003 as your device data might lose during the update. Among other important notes, you need to disable any antivirus app if you use in your device. Maintain at least 60% power back up to keep out of unwanted issues during the Custom ROM update. Now let’s take a look on how to update Android 8.0 Oreo LunuxOS Alpha v1.0 ROM on your OnePlus 3T.
Steps to install Android 8.0 Oreo LunuxOS Alpha v1.0 ROM on OnePlus 3T A3003
- First, download the Android 8.0 Oreo LunuxOS Alpha v1.0 ROM & Gapps for your OnePlus 3T A3003.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then transfer the Custom ROM file and the Gapps file to the “SD card/ internal storage” of your device. After that switch off your device, unplug the USB cable and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset”, and “wipe cache partition” from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and flash the Android 8.0 Oreo LunuxOS Alpha v1.0 ROM on your device.
- Now Reboot into Recovery Mode Menu and flash the Google Apps package following the same procedure.
- Once the installation is finished, go back to the Recovery Mode menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all! Wait for the device to reboot. Once rebooted, you are ON to experience the beauty of the Android Oreo Apps on your device. In case of any issues, inform us in the comment section, we shall find out some solution for you.