Your Asus Zenfone 3 Max get unexpected issues after you flash a custom ROM, root your device, install a custom recovery or make some changes in the system, which cause you device bricked, or hang the logo or continuously reboot without booting up. You found many solutions to unbrick or fix hanging the logo, but all of them were useless, then we are here to help you. Follow this step-by-step guide to fix the issue.
Steps To Unbrick Or Fix Hanging Logo On Asus Zeenfone 3 Max
Before starting the process, you need to meet some certain requirements:
- First you need a Windows Computer to do the tasks
- A USB cable for the connection.
- Download the stock ROM file from this link to unbrick.
- Download the driver for your Zenfone 3 Max from here
- Finally, get the SP Flashtool software to do the flashing process
One more thing you should note that this solution is only for Zenfone 3 MAX (ZC520TL). If you flash this ROM on other devices, they might end up bricking.
Now, let’s start unbricking your Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL
- First, install the driver you downloaded on your computer
- Now, extracted both the SP Flashtool and the ROM files to separate foleders.
- Next, you run the exe file in the extracted folder with the Administrator.
- Now click on the Scatter-Loading button in the right side and select the scatter file in your Zenfone 3 Max stock ROM (ex: MT65xx_Android_scatter.txt)
- Choose Download Only and untick preloader.
- Now click the Download button to start the flashing process.
- Now, connect your Zenfone 3 Max to your computer with the help of the USB cord and press Volume Down button so that the system detects your device.
- Finally, wait for about 15-20 minutes. One the process is completed, there will be a green ring appearing on the screen. Now, disconnect your device and power it on.
Also read: How to Update Asus Zenfone 5 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM
That’s all you have to do! Your Asus Zenfone 3 MAX have successfully been unbricked and fixed hanging logo. If you still get any issue, ping us back in the comment below, we’ll find out solutions for you.