Since the first introduction in 2015, Android Pay has now been popular all over the world. There are more shops supporting Android Pay using NFC connection and more banks providing the service to its clients, so it’s time to set up Android Pay on your Android phone. Here’s how you can do it.
Steps to add a credit or debit card
While Android Pay can automatically add any credit cards linked with your Google Play account, there are still other credit or debit cards you want to use. You can easily find out the credit/debit card of the banks supported in your country.
- First, launch the Android Pay
- Then tap the add cardicon – the “+”
- Tap add a credit or debit card
- Follow instructions on the screen. You’ll have to scan your card using the phone’s camera or manually enter your card information.
Once the process is complete, you just activate it via your financial institution.
Steps to add a loyalty program card
Android Pay is also a great tool to keep all your cards in a convenient place. To do it
- First, open the Android Pay
- Next, tap the add cardicon, the “+” symbol.
- Tap on Add a loyalty program.
- Find the loyalty card you wish to add by using the Search bar
- Scan your card’s barcode via the phone’s camera or manually enter your card’s info into the Android Pay.
Also read: Tips To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number And Inserting SIM card
Steps to add a gift card
At the top of your debit, credit, and loyalty cards, you can use the Android Pay to put all your gift cards in one place. To do this:
- First launch the Android Payapp on your Home screen
- Tap the “+” symbol.
- Now, select Add a gift card
- Next find the associated business for the gift card you want to add using the Search bar
- Finally, enter the gift card information and tap on Save
That’s all you should know about setting up the Android Pay on your phone. Hope this post is useful for you.