Live video broadcasting was first released on Instagram a few months ago; and after the introduction of this feature, we’ve now seen a lot of people use it to share live videos on Instagram. And some of you now want to save videos to watch later or show and share it with others. So in this post, we will show you the way to save live Instagram videos on Android and iOS so that you can watch them without logging in your Instagram account.
Steps To Save Live Instagram Video On Android And iOS
- First, you launch the Instagram app from your home screen or your app drawer.
- Next, swipe right on the home screen of the app to open the ‘Share on Instagram’ page. Here, you will or will not see a popup box requiring permission to access your camera and microphone, depending on the permissions you gave to it. You must grant all permissions in order to broadcast the video.
- Once the permissions are granted, you will be taken to the Share screen again. Here, you tap on the Live button and the livestream will start as soon as you tap the button located towards your bottom screen.
- Next, tap on End when you are finished broadcasting. This will stop the live video and you can check the numbers of viewers were watching your video when you were live.
- Now, it will appear Save button at the top right corner of the screen. Simply tap on Save and the video will be then stored in your device. These steps work for both Both iOS and Android devices.
- Once your video is saved, you can open it from the Gallery or Camera Roll on your device.
Also read: How to Enable WhatsApp Auto Reply on iOS and Android devices
These are simple steps that help you save all your live videos to access them easily from your gallery any time in the future. Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.