If you have a MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1 Smartphone & you want to root your handset, then I have a very simple method for you. The method is the SuperSU root exploit. Using this SuperSU root exploit, you can easily root your handset. Rooting of your MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1 Smartphone will remove the factory restrictions and unlock your device, so that you can multiply your Smartphone to all customizations that you need. But before initiating the rooting procedure, you need to flash the latest custom recovery image i.e. TWRP or CWM recovery on your handset so that your device will be unlocked. The custom recovery image is badly needed as this is an unofficial procedure and hence to root your handset using the third party app i.e. the SuperSU root exploit you need to replace your stock recovery with a custom recovery software.
Before starting the rooting process, you need to go through the below given guidelines properly as being an unofficial firmware, rooting your MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1 will void the warranty of your device and might end up with any unpleasant situation like brick or bug of your device for which TechGipsy will not be responsible. So proceed only if you are ready to take the responsibility yourself.
- One MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1
- One PC pre-installed with MetroPCS Galaxy Core drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC.
- Original USB cable.
- At least 70% power back up to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Enable the USB Debugging option in your MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1.
- Disable any antivirus program you run on your device.
Steps to Root
- At first download the SuperSU root exploit for your MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1 & place it on your desktop. No need to unzip the root package.
- Then enable the Unknown sources and the USB Debugging option from the Settings panel.
- Next connect your MetroPCS Galaxy Core to your PC via USB & transfer the root exploit to your Smartphone.
- Next unplug your device from your PC and switch off your MetroPCS Galaxy Core and enter your device into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, select “Install” and choose the root exploit that you transferred to your handset in step III.
- That’s all. Click start and the flashing process will resume instantly. Post rooting your MetroPCS Galaxy Core will be rooted automatically.
- Wait still the installation finishes and after that go back to the Recovery mode menu and reboot your device from there.
That’s all! Now your MetroPCS Galaxy Core G360T1 has been successfully rooted with the SuperSU root kernel. In case you face any issues in the rooting process, feel free to inform me in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.