The AT&T LG G3 D850 Smartphone users has recently updated their Smartphones to the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware. Now they can root their devices on the same firmware. Being this update is exclusively meant for the said device so it’s a great news for the USA based AT&T Users. To start rooting their devices right now, the users can follow the below mentioned rooting guide. But before they must know that rooting their LG G3 D850 Smartphone will void the warranty of their device and also remove the factory restrictions.
Rooting your G3 D850 Smartphone will bring you limitless opportunities to use your device. First of all it will open up space to download rooted apps from Google Play and secondly it will permit you to flash various Custom ROMs to your G3 D850 Smartphone device. There are also several other benefits of rooting your device which has become a priority for Advanced android users. Anyways, now it’s time to follow the step-by-step guide for initiating the rooting process.
As I told you earlier also, that rooting your device will void the warranty of your G3 D850 Smartphone, so make up your mind first if you wanna root or not. Also make sure that during the rooting procedure, you might face unknown issues, bugs in your handset or it might get bricked for which we at TechGipsy will not take any responsibility. It’s all your forte to manage the task. We are here only to help you if any issue occurs during the procedure. Now let’s take a look on the rooting procedure.
- All important data and files of your AT&T LG G3 D850 Smartphone should be provided a good back-up before rooting since the it might erase your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the AT&T LG G3 D850 drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Developer Options.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post rooting.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the rooting procedure.
Steps to Root AT&T LG G3 D850 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- First of all download the Stump Root .zip file for your AT&T LG G3 D850 Smartphone and place it on your desktop. Since this is a third party app, so you have to enable installation from Unknown Sources in your Smartphone.
- Next, connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the file to the SD Card of your handset.
- Now detach the cable from your handset and install the Stump Root file on your handset.
- Next run Stump Root on your device and click on the Grind button to start the rooting process.
- At the end of the process you will be prompted to reboot your device manually. Do the same and you will see the Device is Rooted massage on your handset.
- Now install SuperSu from the Play Store on your AT&T LG G3 D850 device and you are all done.
That’s all you have to do. The process is easy to follow and simple to implement. Still you might face certain issues while chasing the rooting procedure. If face any obstacles, then get back to me via comment section and I shall try to sort your issue out soon.