In some cases, you need to record an iPhone screen. There is a variety of iPhone screen recorder options currently, but in this post we’ll cover the free options for you. No matter is the iOS version running on your iPhone, here’s how you record the screen on your iOS 11 &10 device.
The methods for recording an iPhone screen will also apply if you’re want to record your iPad screen.
Record Screen iPhone in iOS 11
First, you should add the screen recording function to your Control Center. To do that:
- Go to Settings > Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls.
- Scroll down and tap Screen Recording. Tap on the + sign to add it to the Control Center.
- Now, back to Home screen and launch Control Center.
- Tap on the Screen Recording
- You’re now recording!
- Once you’re done, swipe up to open Control Center and tap the icon again. It is highlighted white and red when it’s recording.
- After you stop recording, there will be a notification saying your video has been saved to your Photos.
- Open Photos app and view your new screen recording video.
You can also tap Edit to easily cut off the beginning and ending of your new video if desired.
Also read: How To Install Deezer++ On iPhone Without Jailbreak
Capture Screen iPhone in iOS 10 or Earlier Using Quick Time
- First, connect your iPhone to a computer with the help of USB-to-Lightning cable.
- Launch Quicktime. If you have not installed it, you can download for Mac here or PC here. If you don’t like, use X-Mirage instead.
- Once Quicktime is opened, take a look at the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Click File, and choose New Movie Recording (NOT New Screen Recording.) It will then open the recording box.
- Click the down arrow next to the red Record
- Click on your device under Camera. You can also choose the Microphone input if needed.
- Tap the red Record button to start recording your iPhone screen.
- Once you’re done, on your computer, click Record button again to stop recording.
- You can then preview the recorded video by tapping the Play After that, click File and Save.
That’s all about recording iPhone screen on iOS 11 & 10. Is it too easy? Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.