If you are an owner of the Samsung Galaxy A3⑥ Smartphone and are desperately waiting to update it with the newly rolled firmware, we have the manual update one for you. Samsung has just officially rolled the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for its international Galaxy A3. The update is rolled out Over the Air (OTA) and most of you must be waiting for the update. But if you have not yet received the firmware because of its distribution in phases, then we have the Odin update method here. The Odin update method is also an official process and hence you will not lose the warranty of your Galaxy A3⑥ by following this procedure. So nothing you need to worry.
This new firmware has a dozen of new changes for your Samsung Galaxy A3⑥. Most importantly, this new firmware will fix the security issues on your Samsung handset if you face any. The improvisations include brand new features, new apps, stability, and above all a superior User Interface, which you will love it.
Before starting the update, we must say that Techgipsy will not remain responsible in case anything wrong happened to your Samsung Galaxy A3⑥ during the update. This will be your own decision. Before proceeding, you must acknowledge the pre-requirements. Most importantly create a full backup and install the Galaxy A3 drivers on your PC to connect it easily to your device. Remember to enable the USB Debugging option on your Galaxy Smartphone. Keep at least 50% battery left on your Smartphone to avoid unwated issues during the update.
Also read: How to Update Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Steps to Update
Now let’s start to flash the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow A310FXXU2BPK6 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A3⑥.
- First of all download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow A310FXXU2BPK6.zip file and then download Odin on your PC. Extract both the files.
- Put your Samsung Galaxy A3 into download mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down + Button Power + Home Button at a time. A warning massage will appear on your screen. Then press the Volume Up button to boot your A3⑥ into Download mode.
- Launch Odin app, then plug your Smartphone to your PC using the original USB and once your Samsung Galaxy A3 successfully gets connected to your PC, Odin will show a massage in its bottom-left corner.
- Now click on “AP/PDA” and select the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted .zip folder. Ensure to uncheck the re-partition box.
- Now check the box next to the Auto-reboot option in Odin and click the “Start” option. The flashing process starts and it will take about 10-15 minutes. Wait until the update is finished.
Once the update is finished, your Samsung Galaxy A3⑥ will reboot automatically and your will be all ready to taste the new features. Browse through your Galaxy A3⑥ device now and let’s know in case you have any issues.