You have a Samsung Galaxy On7 Smartphone and want to install the latest TWRP Recovery in it. Installing the TWRP on your device removes the factory restrictions from your handset and enables you to customize your Smartphone in a way you want. Because the handset comes with a stock recovery image, so it makes the access minimal after providing you access to make changes within your Android OS.
This is the newest TWRP Custom Recovery for your Samsung Galaxy On7 and has been customized version of the stock and official TWRP platform. So it will not create any issues in your Galaxy On7, though not have been derived from the TWRP Team. If you are eager to taste this stable Custom Recovery image on your handset, then follow the steps given in this article. Make sure not to skip any step as it might brick your device.
The tutorial is distinctively prepared for the Samsung Galaxy On7 and do not try it on any other device. Doing this might bring you a blizzard experience, since your device might get certain bricks and bugs.
Besides, you must know that flashing the TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On7 following the given tutorial is yourself and TechGipsy will not take any responsibility for any sort of brick, warranty loss after the installation. So, you are highly recommended to read the tutorial properly before you start the process.
- One Samsung Galaxy On7 phone
- A Windows PC
- A standard USB cable
- Samsung Galaxy USB drivers installed on your PC to connect it with your Smartphone
- Make a full back up of important data of your device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in the Developer Section of your Smartphone.
- Before you start the installation, ensure that your Smartphone has at least 50% battery left.
Now follow the Step-By-Step-Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy On7 Smartphone device.
Also read: Odin method to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A9
Steps to Flash
- First of all, download the TWRP Recovery file for Galaxy On7 and extract it on the desktop of your PC. Then, download Odin app here
- Then boot your Samsung Galaxy On7 into download mode by turning off the phone and then pressing the Volume Down button, Power Button & Home Button After that, press the Volume Up Button when you see a warning message appearing on the screen to put your Galaxy On7 into download mode.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy On7 to your PC viaa USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will appear a successful message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, click on “AP/PDA” box in Odin and select the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted TWRP Recovery folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Finally, select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 3-4 minutes. Wait still your device reboots.
Now, your Samsung Galaxy On7 has been successfully installed the TWRP custom recovery. In case you still you face any issues, contact us in the comment section, we shall be there to help you out.