Dear all Oppo F1S A1601 users! As you know, installing the TWRP on your device can remove the factory restrictions and allow you to customize your device as the way you want. Because the device comes with a stock recovery image, so it makes the minimal access after providing your access to make changes within your Android OS. But by updating your device with a Custom recovery, you can customize your Oppo F1S A1601 as your hobby.
This latest Custom Recovery for your Oppo F1S A1601 carries the version number 3.0.3 and has been developed by the TWRP Team, so it will not cause any issues in your handset. If you are interested in installing this stable Custom Recovery image on your device, then just follow the given steps in this article. Make sure not to skip a single step as it might end in bricking or bugging your device.
The tutorial is distinctively prepared for Oppo F1S A1601, so you must not use it for any other device as doing this can make your device get certain bricks and bugs.
Moreover, you must understand that flashing the TWRP Recovery on your Oppo F1S A1601 following the given tutorial is your sole responsibility and we will not take any responsibility for any sort of brick, warranty loss or other issues of your device, that might occur during the installation. So, you are already read and understand the article properly before you start the installation.
- ADB and fastboot driver installed on your Windows PC in order to install your device driver
- Original Data Cable to connect your Oppo F1S with your computer.
- Make a full backup of all important data of your device
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock in the Developer Option of your Oppo F1S.
- Before starting the installation, ensure that your device has at least 50% battery left to keep out of unwanted issues.
Also see: How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 via Odin
Now follow the Step-By-Step-Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on your Oppo F1S device.
Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery on Oppo F1S
- On your computer, access thispage and download the TWRP recovery package. Save this file and then move it to the Android SDK folder.
- Additionally, access hereto download and then save the magictricks.zip file package.
- Now, connect your Oppo F1S A1601 with your computer using an USB cable.
- Transfer the magictrick.zip package into internal storage of your phone and then unplug the USB cable.
- Power off your device and enter the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Choose “Install from storage” and flash the magictrick.zip file. Once done, reboot your handset.
- Re-connect your Oppo F1S A1601 with your computer
- Go to Android SDK folder, and open cmd from by pressing and holding the Shift key while right clicking on any blank space.
- In the cmd window, first enter: “adb devices” so that your Oppo F1S should be recognized; if not, try to reinstall the driver.
- Now, enter the next commands: “fastboot oem unlock”, then “fastboot flash recovery twrp.img” and “fastboot reboot”.
- Wait for your device to reboot
That should be all. The TWRP custom recovery has successfully been installed on your Oppo F1S A1601. Enjoy it!