Popcorn Time is one of the popular apps for streaming movies and TV shows. The software provides the high-quality movies with the unlimited access, so you can watch any movie or TV show anytime. Moreover, you can also enjoy high-quality audio to get a cinema experience right in your home. It is easily installed on your Mac without any restrictions, but have you ever thought about installing it on your Apple TV 4? If not, in this post we will show you the complete guide to install Popcorn Time on Apple TV 4 without having to jailbreak.
Steps to Install Popcorn Time on Apple TV 4
Before getting start, you are prompted to prepare a couple of things for installing Popcorn Time on Apple TV 4 or 3:
Also read: How to Connect Android Smartwatch to iPhone
- Firstly, download and install the latest Cydia Impactor version on your computer. The Cydia Impactor and Popcorn Time IPA files for your Apple TV are now available.
- Once done, launch Cydia Impactor and connect your Apple TV to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Now check if your Apple TV is connected to the computer. After that, on the Cydia Impactor screen, there will have a list of connected devices from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your Apple TV 4 from the list.
- Now drag the Popcorn Time IPA file into the Cydia screen.
- After dragging the IPA file, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID. This step is very important, as your Apple ID is required to sideload the app on your Apple TV 4.
- After providing your Apple ID and password to the Cydia app, you will see a warning message tell about installing apps. Click OK to move to the next step.
- Now the Cydia Impactor will be sideloading the Popcorn Time app on your Apple TV. You should now wait for some minutes.
You are basically all done! Now you can enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows right on your Apple TV without worrying any troubles.