Hello all T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge! If you want to experience the Android Nougat on your device, today, we have great news for you. The Nougat ZPLH beta Build is now available for the Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge. This new beta build will add newest features of Android 7.0 Nougat on your S7 Edge.
However, before flashing this beta build, you need to pre-install the latest Custom Recovery image installed on your handset. The new Android Nougat build will bring considerable changes in your handset and make it more noteworthy to use. But at the same time you might face some issues or bugs in your device for which we will not take any responsibility.
Remember, this Nougat build is only for the T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone. If you use this update file on any other device, it might get bricked. Moreover, you should turn on the USB Debugging option in your handset before the update. Maintain at least 60% power to avoid unwanted shutdown during installing update. Another important thing is that you should make a full back of your handset so that you will not permanently lose any important data on your device.
Steps to Update
- First, download the Nougat beta firmware build from thispage for your T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge
- Then connect your device to your PC using a USB cable and move the Nougat beta firmware file to the SD card/ internal storage of your device. After that, power off your Smartphone, and boot it into custom recovery mode by pressing and holding altogether the Home+ Volume Up+ Power Until you see a warning, press Volume Down to enter the recovery.
- In Recovery mode, choose wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache options from the recovery mode menu
- Then choose “Install .zip from SD Card” option and select the files that you moved to your SD card
- Now swipe Install to flash Nougat beta file on your T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge
- Once done, go back to the recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
Also read: Install Pre-Rooted Android Nougat Beta 3 OS on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Congratulation! You have successfully updated your T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone to the Android 7.0 Nougat version. Updating your device following the procedure given above is quite easy and does not create any issues for you. If you still face any issues, ping us back in the comment section. We shall try to find out a solution for you.