After the first MacOS Sierra 10.13 beta, Apple today rolled out the next MacOS Sierra 10.13 beta 2 to developers. The beta is now available in the Mac App Store for devices that are already in the developer program. The rollout of the beta software fixes the existing bugs and help developers build their apps work more perfectly before the final MacOS Sierra 10.13 version is released in the fall. If you are a developer and feel interested with this new version, we will share with you to how to download and install MacOS Sierra 10.13 developer beta 2 on your Mac.
Before starting the process, make sure that you have made a full backup of your Mac, as the process will delete all your important data. Here is how you can do this:
- First of all, plug your external hard disk or Time Capsule with the help of a USB cable
- Next, click the Apple icon at the Menu Bar and select System Preferences from the drop-down menu
- When you see the System Preferences window, choose Time Machine to proceed
- Toggle the “Time Machine” to ON and select your disk to back up by clicking Select Backup Disk. After that, the Time Machine will format the chosen hard disk to back up your data.
Also see: How to Fix ‘Cannot Verify Server Identity’ for Mails and Safari in iOS
Steps to download and install MacOS Sierra 10.13 Developer Beta
Once the backup process on your Mac is complete, let’s start downloading MacOS Sierra developer beta.
- First, launch Safari on your Mac and go to https://developer.apple.com/
- Point to the Developer tab, and then select the Downloads tab
- Log in it with your developer account
- Once done, scroll down and find the MacOS 10.13 . Click on the Download button to open the App Store
- Here, enter your developer account username and password again and click n Redeem to start downloading the developer beta 2 version to your Mac
- Once done, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. After that, your Mac will automatically restart and you can need to set up your device.
That’s all you have to! Your Mac is now running on MacOS Sierra 10.13 developer beta 2. The beta software update will keep its long tradition of improving or evolving. Feel free to share your thoughts with us about how your experience with MacOS Sierra in the comments section below.