Do you have a 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi? Do you want to experience the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat features on your Smartphone? Then a new Lineage Custom ROM Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available to meet your Android Nougat requirements. But how to flash this new Custom ROM on your device! Just follow the below step-by-step guide and you will get the update just in few minutes.
Post update, you can test this new Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage Custom ROM on your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi instantly. But there is possibility that your device might face few issues or bugs due to this update, as this an unofficial Custom ROM. Remember, we shall not take responsible if anything such happens to your device in course of the Custom ROM update. It’s all your own responsibility.
Besides, your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi needs to be rooted and installed with the latest TWRP Recovery before update. Apart, you need to make a full backup for your Galaxy Tab since your Tab data might vanish during the update. You must install the Samsung USB drivers on your device to make it connect easily to your PC. You also need to enable the USB debugging option on your Android device before. Among other important needs, maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during the Custom ROM update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi
- First download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage ROM & Gapps for your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi.
- Then connect your tablet to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM file and the Gapps file to the SD card/internal storage of your device. After switch off your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and select the files that you moved to your SD card/ internal storage one after another.
- Now flash the files one after another in your Android device and wait still the firmware is flashed on your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi.
- Once the process is completed, go back to the Main Recovery Menu in your device, and select “reboot system now.”
Also see: How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Tab E SM-T560NU
That’s all you need to do. Wait for the update to finish. Great! Now you can test the Android 7.1 Nougat features on your 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi. In case of any issues, inform us in the comment section. We shall find out some solution for you.