“Storage Almost Full” is one of the warning messages that many 16GB iPhone/iPad users don’t like while trying to install an app or game from the App Store. If you are in that case, maybe you should think about deleting some photos or videos in your Camera Roll to free up the space.
However, there are some more advanced techniques you can try to release more storage space on your iPhone/iPad. That is deleting “Documents & Data” method. In iOS 11 version, Apple also launched a new feature called Offload Unused Apps. It’s is an useful feature in order to temporarily remove any apps from your iOS device.
So in this post, we’ll show you the way to get more spaces for your precious storage. It won’t not require the jailbreak so anyone can follow it.
Steps to Install iCleaner Pro on iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- First go to this pageto download the iCleaner Pro IPA file
- Click hereto download the latest version of Cydia Impactor
- Plug your iOS device to your computer
- Now, drag and drop the iCleaner.ipa into the Impactor
- You’ll now be prompted for your Apple ID and password, enter them to continue
Also read: Tips To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number And Inserting SIM card
The process usually takes up to a few minute. Once done, there will be an app called iCleaner Pro appearing on your home screen. Before opening it, you should do some things
- First go to the Settings
- Now, select General > Profile & Device Management
- Tap your iCleaner’s profile
- Finally, tap Trust to finish
Now, back to the Home screen and you will be able to open the app now. iCleaner Pro is easy to use because it has on screen instructions for each step and provides confirmation. Start enjoying the Fast cleaning and discover the more advanced settings.
You can now use this iCleaner Pro app to clean up those unused files on your iOS 10 without having to delete your photos, apps; the memory is going to run out of.