If you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 tablet and your tablet is running the latest Android 6.0.1Marshmallow, then you might want to install the latest TWRP Recovery in it. Installing the TWRP on your tablet can remove the factory and default restrictions and allow you to customize your device as you want. Because the device comes with a stock recovery image, so it makes the access minimal after providing you access to make changes within your Android OS. But by updating your device with a Custom recovery, you can customize your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE in a way you want.
This latest Custom Recovery for your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 carries the version no 18.104.22.168 and has been developed by the xda-developers and customized version of the stock and official TWRP platform. So it will not create any issues in your Galaxy Tab A6, though not have been derived from the TWRP Team. So if you are interested in flashing this stable Custom Recovery image on your device, then follow the steps given in this article. Make sure not to skip a single step as it might end in bricking or bugging your device.
The tutorial is distinctively prepared for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 and hence you must not use it for any other device. Doing this can make your device get certain bricks and bugs.
Moreover, you must understand that flashing the TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 following the given tutorial is your sole responsibility and TechGipsy will not take any responsibility for any sort of brick, warranty loss or other issues of your device, that might occur during the installation. So, you are highly recommended to read and understand the article properly before you start the installation.
- One Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285
- One Windows System/Laptop
- Original Data Cable to connect your Tab A6 with your computer.
- Samsung USB driver was already installed on your computer
- Keep full back up of all important data of your device
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in the Developer Option of your Tab A6.
- Before starting the installation, ensure that your device has at least 50% power back up.
Now follow the Step-By-Step-Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 device.
Also see: How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy On7 via Odin
Steps to Update
- First, download the TWRP Recovery file for your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE and extract it on the desktop of your PC. Now download Odin v3.10.zip.
- Then Put your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 into download mode by first switching off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down, Power Button & Home Button simultaneously. Then, press the Volume Up Button after a warning message appears on your screen, to put your device into download mode.
- Then connect your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 to your PC using the USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, click on “AP/PDA” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted TWRP Recovery folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next, choose the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait until your Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285 reboots.
You will not face any issues following the given procedure to flash the TWRP File on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 LTE T285. Still you face any issues, contact me in the comment section. I shall share some solutions for you.