Hello LG K10 Dual SIM users! Today, we bring a very good news for you. Your LG K10 Dual can now be updated to the latest Android 8.0 Oreo LineageOS 15 ROM. This new Rom is based on the latest build of LineageOS 15.0 build & comes with a number of new Android Oreo features. If you are interested in this ROM, then here is how you can update your LG K10 Dual SIM with the Android Oreo LineageOS ROM.
But before getting started, you should first fill some requirements. Your Smartphone needs to be installed to the latest TWRP/CWM Recovery and your handset must be backed up completely as your device data might vanish during the update. You need to disable any antivirus program if you run on your PC. You need to have at least 50% power on your device to avoid unexpected shut down during the flashing of the Custom ROM.
Remember, we won’t remain responsible for any sort of issues or bugs if created in your device during the update, so just proceed for the update if you really dare to take the risk. This update is generally recommended for the advanced Android users. So newbies are recommended to go through the full article before starting the procedure.
Now let’s take a look on how to update Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage ROM on your LG K10 Dual SIM.
Steps To Flash Android 8.0 Oreo Rom on LG K10 Dual SIM
- First, download the Android 8.0 Lineage custom ROM & Gapps for your LG K10 Dual SIM
- Then, connect your device to your PC via USB and then transfer the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card/ internal storage of your device. After that, power off your Smartphone, unplug the USB cable and put it into the recovery mode.
- Here, select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your handset.
- Then choose “Install” and flashing procedure will start instantly.
- Wait still the installation finishes. Follow the same procedure to install Google Apps package on your handset.
- Once the process is complete, return to the recovery Mode menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you need to do! Wait for your LG K10 Dual Smartphone to reboot. Great! Now you can taste the Android 8.0 Oreo features on your device. In case of any issues inform us in the comment section, we shall try to find out some solutions for you.