The Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820 Smartphone can now be updated to the powerful Android 8.0 Oreo AICP 13.0 ROM. The Custom ROM is introduced by Senior XDA developer infrag and absolute credit for this update goes to him. But being this an unofficial ROM, there is possibility that your Smartphone might brick or get bugged. Remember, we at TechGipsy will never be remain responsible if any such inconvenience happens to your device due to the update. It’s all your responsibility.
Besides, your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820 needs to get rooted and installed with the latest Custom Recovery image (TWRP) before update. You need to create a complete backup for your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 since the data in your device might vanish during the Custom ROM update. You must install the Letv LeEco Le Max 2 drivers on your PC to connect it easily to your Smartphone. You should also enable the USB debugging option before the update and after disable it. Among other important needs, your Smartphone needs to be disabled from any antivirus link if you are using in your device.
Maintain at least 60% power back up on your handset to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820
- First of all download the Android 8.0 Oreo AICP 13.0 ROM & Gapps for your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820.
- Then connect your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Phone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your Android device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files in in your Smartphone in respective manner & wait still the files are flashed to your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820 one after another.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Wait for the update to finish. Once the finished, your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 X820 will reboot automatically. That’s all. You have now successfully flashed the newest unofficial Android 8.0 Oreo AICP 13.0 ROM on your Letv LeEco Le Max 2 handset. In case of any issues, feel free to ping me back using the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.