The HTC Nexus 9 WiFi 0P82100 Smartphone can now taste the test of the Android 7.0 Nought features. Finally a Custom ROM is available for the HTC Nexus 9 WiFi to enrich it with the awesome Android Nought features. This Custom ROM has been introduced by the XDA Developer bshiznit and is based on Nightly version. The Custom ROM is named as Android 7.0 Nought AOSP build which aims at increasing performance and reliability over the stock Android for your device.
In my previous article about Custom ROMs, I had informed you about the Steps to Install Android Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia TX LT29i. Now you must take a look on the pre-requirements for the Custom ROM update. Before starting the update process, you must create a complete nandroid backup for your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi. But before that you must root your handset and must install the latest Custom Recovery image (TWRP) on it. You need to disable all Antivirus programs on your Smartphone and PC before this update, else this might create hindrance on your installation process. You need to install the HTC Nexus 9 WiFi drivers on your PC to easily connect it to your handset.
During the update, your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi might face issues or might entertain certain bugs that will no way be our responsibility. So you must dare to take the responsibility yourself. Now let’s take a look on the full update process.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 7.0 Nought AOSP ROM and Gapps for your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi Smartphone.
- Then connect your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files one after another that you moved to your SD card in step II. Install the files one after another.
- Wait still the files are flashed on your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi Smartphone.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all! Wait till your device to reboots. Once rebooted, your HTC Nexus 9 WiFi Smartphone will be all ready to taste the latest Android 7.0 Nought specs and features on your device. With the given steps, you shouldn’t face any issues. But in case you face any, forget not to ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you. Keep visiting TechGipsy for latest Android updates, rooting and news.