Do you have a Canadian Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Smartphone? Do you want to experience the new Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow features on your Smartphone? Then a new Custom ROM i.e. Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Phronesis MM v1.2 is ready to meet your Marshmallow craves. But how to flash this new Custom ROM on your device? Very simple. Just follow the below given few steps and you will be done with the update just in a few minutes.
Post update, you can test this new Marshmallow Custom ROM on your Canadian Galaxy Note 3. All credit for this Custom ROM goes to oluwaponmile, the Senior XDA developer. But there is possibility that your device might face few issues or bugs due to this update, being this an unofficial Custom ROM. Remember, we at Androidjee will never remain responsible if anything such happens. It’s all your responsibility.
Besides, your Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note 3 needs to get rooted and installed with the latest Custom Recovery image before update. You need to create a complete backup for your Galaxy Note since your data might vanish during the update. You must install the Canadian Galaxy Note 3 drivers on your PC to connect it easily to your Galaxy Note. You need to enable the USB debugging option before update and after disable it. Apart, you also need to disable any antivirus link if you are using in your device and PC. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow V2Phronesis MM v1.2 ROM & Gapps for your Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II.
- Now Install the files one after another in your Smartphone and wait still the firmwares are flashed on your Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Once the flashing process is finished, go back to the Main Menu in your device and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you need to do. Wait still the update finishes. Great!! Now you can test the new Marshmallow features on your Canadian Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8. In case of any issues, inform me using the comment section. I shall find out some solution for you.