As you know, Super Mario Run is now available for download from the App Store and we sure many people have done and paid for the game. Besides, it also requires a stable internet connection in order to download data and work fully. This doesn’t seem like a matter to many people.
However, after downloading the game, many people, whose device was jailbroken, got the app crashed right upon launching. So we are here to help you. If you’re currently getting a crashing issue with your Super Mario Run on your jailbroken iPhone/ iPad, read this post to know how to fix it.
How to Bypass Super Mario Run Jailbreak Detection on jailroken iOS devices
- Launch Cydia on your Home screen and reload sources
- Add the source:
- Then, install xCon and resping the device
After your iOS device reboot, you can open the game without getting any trouble.
In case the above method doesn’t work with your device, you can try another tweak that also allows you to bypass jailbreak detection in most apps as this isn’t the first time it has happened to jailbroken iOS devices.
Fix Super Mario Run Jailbreak Crashing using tsProtector
- Launch Cydia, find and install tsProtector ( 8&9) tweak
- Tap to install the package
- After resping your device, go to Setting> select tsProtector > add Super Mario Run app > choose Active from there
Now, you can play the Super Mario Run on your jailbroken iPhone/ iPad.
Also read: Retro Winter Sports 1986 to hit Android & iOS in December
The Super Mario Run game normally works well with non-jailbreak devices, but sometimes, it actually crashes. If you didn’t jailbreak your iOS device and the game still crashes or show some unexpected issues, here are a few tips you can try to fix it.
- Restart your iPhone/ iPad/iPod Touch
- Remove the app and re-install it from the App Store
- Turn on AirPlane Mode for a few minutes, then turn it off
Above are some tips to bypass Super Mario Run Jailbreak Detection. Let’s know if they work with your jailbroken devices in the comment below.