Although iPhone X is a very great smartphone from Apple and it’s worth using, some iPhone X users have been complaining about the Bluetooth issues on their device. Here are the common methods to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issues on your iPhone X.
If you get an unstable Bluetooth connection, you will be difficult to handle your iPhone X. Many users have faced the problems while their iPhone is being connected to the Apple Watch, Airpods, Bluetooth headphones, and etc. If it is only a software problem or a small bug, Apple will roll out a software update soon. But currently, we have some easy fixes for you to get rid of your iPhone X Bluetooth issues.
Reboot Your Phone
The easiest and quickest method to fix the connectivity problem is turning off the Bluetooth of your device, then reboot your phone and establish a connection with the Bluetooth again.
- Slide down from the top of the screen and turn the Bluetooth off
- Press the Power button and when you will see the message, slide to turn it off
- Wait a minute, press the Power button and then power the phone on
- Slide down from the top and toggle the Bluetooth back on
- Now try connecting a Bluetooth device.
Forget Bluetooth Device
If rebooting your iPhone X hasn’t brought any effect for you and the problem continues to remain, you should then try forgetting the Bluetooth device that you previously paired with your phone to fix the Bluetooth issues.
- Launch Settings app and tap on Bluetooth section
- Locate the device you want to forget and tap on the ‘i’ icon beside it
- Tap on Forget This Device section and confirm your choice by tapping on it once again
- Exit the screen and wait for 10-20 seconds or reboot your phone before re-paring your Bluetooth device with your iPhone X.
Reset Network Settings
Resetting the network settings of your phone is also a good option. To do so:
- Navigate to Settings
- Tap on General
- Scroll to Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings option
- You will be prompted for entering the password and then confirm your choice.
Your iPhone will now reboot. The process will then forget all your Network Settings, so you have to establish a connection again, so make sure the Wi-Fi password is handy. You can then pair your Bluetooth device with your iPhone after the process.
Also see: How To Fix Random Restarts Issues On iPhone X
Another solution that may help you is doing a force restart to fix the Bluetooth issues on iPhone X. Just follow the following steps:
- Press and then quickly release the Volume Up button
- Press and release quickly the Volume Down button and hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- After you see your smartphone turn on, forget your Bluetooth device and follow the mentioned steps in the second method.
- Now, connect the Bluetooth device to your phone again.
These steps are simple solutions that can help you fix the Bluetooth issues. If you are still facing this issue on your iPhone X, try contacting Apple or visit one of their stores for the fixes.