If you usually use WhatsApp, we know that many of you hate having to wait a long time to hear back the response messages from receivers. So, make sure other people don’t have the same feelings when they sent you a WhatsApp message by automatically turning on Auto Reply feature. But this feature is not integrated into the WhatsApp app, so we are here to help you enable this feature on your WhatsApp app.
For iPhone users
For iOS users, if you want to send an automated message or auto-reply a message on your WhatsApp when you are not able to do it, WAAutoReply is the great solution for you. However, not all of you will be able to get it, as this tweak is only available for jailbroken iOS devices. Saying in other words, you need the Cydia installed on your device to install the package. One, you meet the requirement, let’s proceed.
- First, you open your Cydia app from your Home screen
- Then, tap on Source tab to check whether the BigBoss repo is fully reloaded. If not, add the source by tapping on Edit at the top right corner
- Next, sear for the tweak called WAAutoReply and purchase it ($5)
- Finally, install it and respring your device
Once the tweak is installed on your iOS device, you can enable it directly inside the WhatsApp app. Here are some brilliant features of the tweaks:
- The ability to auto reply to WhatsApp messages
- Reply still works when WhatsApp is running in the background or even force-closed.
Also read: Tips to hack Super Mario Run on iOS devices
For Android users
WhatsApp is also popular on the Android platform so we show a list of apps that you can directly download from the Play Store that has the same function.
For non-jailbroken users, it’s quite disappointed, but we’ll find out a solution for you guys soon.