You have updated your iOS devices to the newest 10.3.2 version, but you see that there are some bugs on this version, which make you eager to downgrade to lower iOS version. You usually think downgrading will mean earasing data, but we don’t say that. Today, in this post, we have something great for you, as we will show you how to downgrade to iOS 10.3.1 without losing any data on your iDevices.
Before performing the process, you should to make note something:
- The time for the downgrade will depend on the size of the ipsw file and the internet speed to download the file for your iPhone/iPad.
- You also have to exit iCloud and turn off Find My iPhone
Steps to downgrade to iOS 10.3.1 without losing data
When you are ready, simply do the following steps:
- First, download the .ipsw of iOS 10.3.1 for your device from here (remember to select the compatible firmware with your device)
- After that, you download and install the latest iTunes version for your computer from here
- Next, connect your iOS device to the computer with the help of USB cord, and then launch iTunes.
- Wait for a while, and your device is now ready to downgrade to iOS 10.3.1.
- Now, hold the Option buttonon the Mac or the Shift button on Windows, then click on “Update” button to begin downgrading.
Note: If you don’t hold Option or Shift key, your device will automatically restore to the iOS 10.3.2 version.
- Then, choose the folder that contains the iOS 10.3.1 firmware. iTunes will now start installing a fresh version of iOS 10.3.1 to your device.
- Once the process is complete, unplug the cable and press the Power button to boot your device.
Also read: How To Fix Your iPhone Stuck on ‘Waiting For Changes To Be Applied’ On iTunes
That’s all you need to do. The iOS 10.3.1 is now on your device, and you will see nothing change on your device. Do you feel it useful? If yes, share your thoughts with us in the comment below.