Many iOS users wonder if their IMEI is clean for activation or not. It’s great as there is now a simple way to do this. So, today we are going to share with you how to use the Sprint IMEI Checker tool to check the IMEI number of your iPhone.
How to Get Sprint IMEI Check Online
The ESN is simply another name for the IMEI number. To check if your device has a clean ESN number, the IMEI number is required. Here are some reasons causing an iPhone to get a bad ESN:
- The iPhone was not paid off by the owner.
- The iPhone has been reported as being lost or stolen.
- The iPhone is activated with someone else’s account.
So, you’d better know your IMEI in case you have lost your device or already reported it lost before getting it back. Checking will help you avoid being a bad ESN as that means your iPhone won’t be activated from another user’s account.
How to Find IMEI on iPhone
To find the IMEI, just go to Settings -> General -> About and scroll to IMEI section. There is also another way to find the IMEI number physically on your iPhone, here is how you can find it:
- On iPhone 4/4S models: SIM card tray.
- On iPhone 5, 5C, 5S models: Back panel of the iPhone.
- On iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Back panel of the iPhone.
- On iPhone 6S and 6S Plus: SIM card tray.
- On iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: SIM card tray.
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X: The same with iPhone 7/7 Plus
How to Check Online IMEI on iPhone
Here are steps to easily check Sprint IMEI code with the help of the official Sprint IMEI checker tool. You can check ESN, IMEI to find out if your device is unlocked, locked, and more.
Use the Sprint IMEI Checker Online:
- First, visit https://ting.com/byod
- Enter the IMEI into the ‘Enter your phones IMEI number’ space.
- The next page will let you know if your iPhone is compatible.
- If you receive a confirmation your device is compatible, which means your device isn’t blocked by Sprint carrier.
Use Swappa to check Sprint ESN/IMEI Online
- First, visit https://swappa.com/esn
- Now, enter the IMEI number of your iPhone into ‘ESN/IMEI/MEID’
- The next page will tell if your device is compatible.
If your device belongs to Verizon or T-Mobile, here is how you can check it.
Also see: How To Unlock iOS And Android Devices
- Visit this page here.
- Enter the IMEI number in the ‘Device ID’ space.
- A new will tell if your device is compatible.
T-Mobile IMEI Check:
- Navigate to this link here.
- Enter the IMEI number into ‘IMEI status check’.
- A new page will show if the device is compatible.
If your device is running on other carriers, it’s great to check your IMEI number from Swappa.com. Sometimes, the carriers don’t have the tool to check IMEI or ESN.