The OnePlus One A0001 handset can now be flashed with the Android Lollipop OmniROM 5.1 that will revamp your device. If you have not already installed the ROM to your Smartphone and searching for a HOW TO source, then this is the right place you are in. By following the below given few simple steps, you can install this Stock ROM on your OnePlus One A0001 Smartphone easily and can enjoy the Lollipop features.
The OmniRom 5.1 will bring a number of changes to your device. The changes cann be better conjectured once you finish flashing the firmware to your Smartphone. Remember, this update is exclusively purposed for the OnePlus One A0001 handset and so shouldn’t be used in any other device. If you use this instillation file in any other device, then there are chances of your device getting bricked. Remember, we at TechGipsy will not take any responsibility if your Smartphone experiences any issues or problems during installation.
Besides, enable the USB Debugging option in your handset before the update. To do that visit Settings>About US section in your Smartphone. Apart install the OnePlus One A0001 drivers on your handset which will help you to connect your Smartphone successfully to your PC. You must root your handset and install the latest version of TWRP Recovery on your device before update. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shut down during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash OmniRom 5.1 on OnePlus One A0001 handset
- First of all download the OmniRom 5.1, Gapps, SuperSU for your OnePlus One Smartphone.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM, Gapps & SuperSU files to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now click Install and wait for the files to get flashed in your Smartphone in that order.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
- The rebooting takes around 10 minutes before it will collect and wrap all files. So get not worried and wait still the flashing is finished.
Congrats! Now you have successfully updated your OnePlus One A0001 Smartphone with the brand new OmniRom 5.1 firmware. Updating your Smartphone following the given procedure is quite easy and hence shouldn’t create any issues. Still you face any issues, hesitate not to ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.