Do you have a Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone? Do you want to flash the new Android 7.0 Nougat OS on your Smartphone? Then a new Custom ROM i.e. Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 is readily available to meet your Nougat crave. But wonder how to flash this new Custom ROM on your Sony Smartphone? Very simple. Just follow the below given few steps and you will be done with the update just in a few minutes.
Post update, you can test this new Nougat Custom ROM features on your Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone instantly. All credit for this update goes to hussein1, the Senior XDA member who has introduced this new Custom ROM. But there is possibility that your Smartphone might face few issues or bugs due to this update, being this an unofficial Custom ROM. Remember, we’ll not be responsible if anything such happens. It’s all your responsibility.
Besides, your Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone needs to get rooted and installed with the latest Custom Recovery image before update. Apart, you need to create a complete backup for your Sony Xperia V LT25i since your data might vanish during the update. You must install the Sony Xperia V LT25i drivers on your PC to connect it easily to your PC. You should also enable the USB debugging option on your handset before update and after disable it. Among other important needs, you must disable any antivirus link if you are using in your device and PC. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
NB: Your Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone needs to get rooted and installed with latest Recovery Image before initiating this process.
Steps to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone
- First of all download the Android 7.0 Nougat ROM & Gapps (search from Google) for your Sony Xperia V LT25i.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM file and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and clear cache from your Sony Xperia V LT25i device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another.
- Now Install the files one after another on your Smartphone and wait still the firmwares are flashed on your Sony Xperia V LT25i.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu in your device and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you need to do. Wait still the update finishes. Great!! Now you can test the new Marshmallow features on your Sony Xperia V LT25i Smartphone. In case of any issues, inform me using the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you.