Now it’s the Samsung Galaxy S4 users can flash the brand new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on their handset. Reportedly, the Samsung Galaxy S4 can now be updated to the Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware. The Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Dirty Unicorns v9.3 Custom ROM is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone and you can finish the task within few minutes after following the below given flashing guidelines. But before that you need to root and install the latest CWM Recovery in their handset since it’s the initial priority. Among other requirements, they need to create a full Nandroid backup for their Samsung Galaxy S4 since the installation is supposed to wipe out all data from their handset. Also there are some other requirements. Take a look at those below.
Remember, this update is exclusively purposed for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone. If you use this instillation file on any other device, there are chances of your device getting bricked or bugged. Enable the USB Debugging option in your handset before the update. To do that visit the Settings>About US section in your Samsung Galaxy S4. Also install the Sony Xperia Z drivers on your handset which will help you to connect your Smartphone successfully to your PC. Also maintain at least 75% power back up to make the update process smooth and tense free. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash Lollipop Dirty Unicorns v9.3 Custom ROM on Galaxy S4
- First of all download the Lollipop Dirty Unicorns v9.3 Custom ROM & the required Gapps file for your Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and after move the Custom ROM to the SD Card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put your Android device into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the .zip file from your SD card which you had moved to your Smartphone in step II.
- Now click Install and it will take a few minutes to flash the firmware to your Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone. Follow the same procedure Wait still both the files get properly flashed in your handset.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Now your Smartphone will restart with the brand new Android 5.0 Lollipop Custom ROM. You shouldn’t face any issues in the update process. Still you face, hesitate not to let me know via the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you.