Dear Readers!! I am back with a fresh update for you. Recently the Motorola Moto X Pure edition XT1095 started receiving the brand new Android 5.0 Lollipop LXE22.39-6 firmware update. If you are a user of the said device, then you will definitely get interested to flash this new firmware to your handset. Right? But yes, you might wonder, how to update! No issues. I am here to guide you through the steps to flash this brand new firmware to your handset.
This firmware is supposed to bring a lot of changes to your handset and as you know the latest Lollipop 5.0 is creating buzz around the corners for its awesome features and dashing UI. Well, you will also be able to root your handset post update with this new firmware. But before starting the update process, you need to fill certain conditions which is very essential for smooth update of your device. Now let’s have a look on the p-re-requirements.
NB: Make sure to double check the Name and model of your Smartphone before initiating the update since this guide is meant for only the Motorola Moto X Pure edition XT1095 and implementing the procedure in other devices might brick your device hard. Make sure that TechGipsy will never remain responsible for any sort of damage or data loss that your device might undergo during the installation process. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Motorola device should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update will erase all your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the Moto X Pure edition drivers since the drivers will help you connect your Smartphone to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Motorola and install those on your PC.
- The USB debugging option of your Smartphone should be enabled before the update. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 80% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 5.0 update file from here. Place it on the desktop of your PC. No need to unzip it.
- Then connect your Moto X XT1095 Smartphone to your PC via USB and transfer the .zip file to the your Smartphone.
- Now disconnect your Moto X from the PC and move it into recovery mode to start the flashing process.
- To move your device into recovery mode, first switch off your handset and then press the Volume Down + Power Button at a time. Then scroll to the recovery option on your handset with the help of Volume Down button. Now press the Volume Up button in your Motorola Moto X to put it into recovery mode.
- Now click on the install zip from sd card option and select the .zip file that you earlier placed in your handset in Ste 1.
That’s it! You have completed all procedures to flash the newest Android 5.0 Lollipop LXE22.39-6 firmware to your Motorola Moto X Pure edition XT1095 Smartphone. Now only you have to wait still the flashing finishes and your Smartphone restarts. Once restarts, your update is finished and you can enjoy the newest Lollipop features in your Motorola Moto X handset. The steps are quite easy. So you shouldn’t face any issues in the update. Still if you faced, never might to mention your concern below in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.