The T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Smartphone can now get updated with the latest Custom ROM. Reportedly, the Android 5.0.2 – r1Lollipop AICP 8.0 LP (jfltetmo) ROM is now available for update. The Custom ROM has been introduced by XDA Forum Developer semdoc and hence credit for this update goes to him. During the Custom ROM update, there is possibility of your device getting bricked or bugged. Remember, we shall not remain responsible if your device gets bricked or cluttered with bug. It’s all your responsibility.
Besides, your handset needs to get rooted and installed with a Custom Recovery image before update. Apart, you need to create a complete backup for your handset since your data might vanish during the update. You must install the T-Mobile Galaxy S4 drivers on your handset to make it connect easily to your PC. Among other important needs, you need to disable any antivirus link if you are using in your device.
Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shut down during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to flash 5.0.2 – r1Lollipop AICP 8.0 LP (jfltetmo) ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy S4
- First of all download the Android 5.0.2 – r1Lollipop AICP 8.0 LP (jfltetmo) ROM and Gapps for your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Smartphone.
- Then connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II.
- Now click Install and wait still the firmwares are flashed in your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Smartphone.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
Wait for the update to finish. Once the update is finished your Smartphone will automatically restart. That’s all. Now you have successfully flashed the Android 5.0.2-r1Lollipop AICP 8.0 LP (jfltetmo) ROM on your T-Mobile Galaxy S4. In case of any issues, inform me via the comment section. I shall find out some solution for you.