All the USA based Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V users would definitely get excited to know that Samsung has rolled one latest firmware for further update their devices in their country. The update has stepped in with the product code VZW and the firmware build VRU1ANE2. This firmware is recommended excursively for the USA based GalaxyTab 4 10.1 SM-T537V users and it will enhance the flexibility of their device and at the same time will fix the existing bugs in the current firmware build. The update is available in both, the OTA and manual update method. Users residing in USA are recommended to update their Galaxy Tab via the OTA update method since soon the update will hit their Smartphones. But if they are impatient to wait still the update hits their device, they can upgrade their Smartphones following the below given manual update method.
But before that they need to read and understand the whole procedure properly. Also they must fulfill the pre-requirements which are essential for the update. Here is a list of the requirements. Just have a look on those and do as directed. [highlight]Also make sure that we at TechGipsy will never remain responsible for any sort of issues created in your device during the update, since it’s your decision to update your device[/highlight]. Also properly check the name and model of your Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V device before initiating the procedure as the guide has exclusively been prepared for the said device.
Pr-requisites for the Update
- All important data and files of your Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update will erase all your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V drivers since the drivers will help you connect your device to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung and install those to your PC.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V
- Firstly download the Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANE2.zip file for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V device and extract it to the desktop of your PC. Now download Odin_v3.09.zip.
- Then Put your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Volume Up Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V Smartphone into download mode.
- Then connect the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V to the PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, click on “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted Android 4.4.2 VRU1ANE2 folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait still your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V restarts.
Congratulations!! You are now done with the updating your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T537V device to the latest Android 4.4.2 LU1ANH3 firmware. Go ahead and experience the enhanced KitKat fun in your Galaxy device. In case of any issues, get back to me via the comment section. I shall definitely come out with a solution for you. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.