Skype is one of the most popular and prominent mediums for video conference. But recently SKype is undergoing issues of unauthorized access to other’s accounts and that’s why your privacy concerns may get affected. In such circumstances you would definitely want to frequently change the password of your Skype Account from anywhere you want. But it’s not always possible to carry the laptop with you. Hence you must know the short-cut medium of changing the password of your Skype Account. Today in this article, I shall guide you through the steps to change the password from your Android device. If you are a Android Smartphone and Tablet user, then you can follow the steps given in this article to change the Password of your Skype account.
Steps to Change Password
- If you have already installed the Skype App on your Android device and have logged into it, then at first sign out from the App by going to the Settings Menu.
- Then enter your Skype User Name.
- Click the link below that says “Problems signing in?”.
- Enter your Email Address and wait still the Password Reset link is sent to your mail.
- Now click the link that comes to your Mail ID and reset another password stronger in nature.
That’s all. Now your Skype Password has been reset. It’s never a bad idea to change your password frequently as issues are going on with Skype. A number of great services such as LastPass, 1Password, DashLane are available using which you can not only track record of your passwords, but will help you generate strong passwords using which you can secure your account.
So what you think guys? It’s Time for go for a change. If you really realize so, then just go to your Skype app right now and change the password. In case of any issues, get back to me.