Dear readers, today I shall show you the steps using which you can root your Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T Smartphone. As you know the Galaxy S5 has ever been a flagship device of Samsung with many superior features that might make you wonder, “Why to root the device!” But actually matter is somehow different. Once rooted, your Galaxy S5 AT&T becomes eligible for multitasking, which you can never materialize with the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop G900AUCU4CPA2 stock firmware. Benefits of rooting is a lot, but to name a few, you can remove bloatware, install custom ROMs, recovery images, custom kernels and many other custom apps which you can never do in the stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop G900AUCU4CPA2 Firmware.
Apart, flexibility of your Galaxy S5 AT&T will be enhanced to the next level after rooting your Smartphone. Not only your device will be unlocked, but will speed up and the existing bugs on your handset can be fixed. Also you can customize your Galaxy S5 AT&T as per your requirement along with a new Samsung UI, can speed up your web browsing experience and fix the other existing issues in your device.
But before initiating the rooting process, you need to make sure that the rooting is solely your own risk. We at TechGipsy don’t remain responsible for any sort of issues created in your device during the rooting process. So make sure that you read and understand the procedure well before starting the procedure.
Also read: Use SuperSU to root Samsung Galaxy A9
- One Galaxy S5 AT&T running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop G900AUCU4CPA2 Firmware
- Backup of all your important data in case they get lost during the rooting process.
- At least 70% power back up to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Uninstall the antivirus app in your smartphone
Steps to Root
- On your phone, download and install the Kingroot v5 app for your Galaxy S5 AT&T
- Once installed, open it on your device.
- Then, simply select “Try to root”.
- The root process can fail several times; but just repeat it until root access is ensured.
- When done, uninstall the Kingroot v5 app and then install the Kingroot v4.81 and then run this app once more as explained above to install SuperSU.
6. Once finished, install the SuperSU root app on your Samsung Galaxy S5 and enjoy all the root access.
Also see: How to flash Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
And that’s all! Now you have successfully rooted your Galaxy S5 AT&T running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop G900AUCU4CPA2 Firmware. But if in case your Smartphone struck in the bootloop sequence, follow this article to come out of the situation. In case of any issues in the update process, feel free to ping me back via the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.